Hockey Canada Player Development -https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/hockey-programs/players/essentials
Hockey Canada Coaching Program - https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/hockey-programs/coaching/essentials
Hockey Canada Drill Hub - Drill Hub
Hockey Canada Youtube Skills Development Videos - Skills Videos
Hockey Canada Fair Play Code
Hockey Canada - Concussion Awareness
Hockey Canada - Player Medical Information
Example Parent meeting template - Sample Team Meeting Agenda
AP letter template
Criminal Record Check Letter
SHA Coaching Requirements - https://sha.sk.ca/coaches/team_staff_requirements
Player Injury -
Player Communication - Here is a link from Saskatoon Minor Hockey regarding player communication http://www.zoomreports.com/Asset/ZoomReports-HowToGetAthletesToListen.pdf
How to Find Your Hockey ID in the E-Hockey Database
Looking to obtain your Hockey Canada database profile? Need the information for coaching a summer sport? Read on to find out how...
If you have been registered / insured with Hockey Canada before as a player, coach, manager, trainer here is how to find your HOCKEY ID#
- Type or Copy and Paste the ehockey link below into your browser to begin
- click here to create an account now.
- Check off: I have read the above steps and would like to create an account
- Create user name, password and security question/answer
- CLICK ADD A PARTICIPANT
- SEARCH by “YOUR” FIRST NAME & LAST NAME
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Click SEARCH
Want to Transfer Respect in Sport from Another Sport to Hockey?
- CLICK: YES, I would like to add this member to my account
- CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS: VIEW THIS PARTICIPANT’S PROFILE
To transfer RESPECT in SPORT CERTIFICATE
From another sport or school to hockey profile
- Copy and paste this link into your browser
- To port a certification and user:
- Print your certificate or write down the exact certification number
- Click on the "Register a New User" link at the site you are adding your profile to
- At the top of the registration page, enter the exact certification number
- Click the "Check" button
- If the certification number is found in the system, elements of your profile will be transferred to the new system.
- Complete the registration page and select "Submit"
- Your profile and certification will be added to the new implementation