If team is unable to work their assigned Bingo’s it is up to you to switch with another team .
Also Bingos can not be given to another organization . You must work your Bingos. If hiring out a Bingo there MUST be 6 Minimum people from your team at this Bingo .
Any questions call the BMHA office .
People to count paper MUST be at Games between 4:00 and 4:30pm to count paper
ALL other workers MUST be there by 5:15
While working bingo:
1. Ensure tills are adequately staffed and stocked with change.
2. Ensure all cards are organised in appropriate slots and floor worker aprons are adequately stocked with cards and change.
3. No workers in card room unless invited by card room staff.
4. Keep till and card sales area clean
5. Pay master must count money back to winners. This includes when paying winners of Derby .
a) Be ready by having enough cards and change in your apron
b) Be ready to call back bingos, remain with that person till the money is delivered - check till slip to ensure purchased for that session , unless multiple winners
c) Turn in unsold cards for each game as that game starts
d) Remain on floor as much as possible- DO NOT take break at callers break
e) Floor walkers are not allowed to purchase cards from tills for players
f) Workers may not play bingo once they have worked for that club session
g) Workers may not buy Pull tickers ( derby, balls, Nevada) for any session they are working
h) Workers may not ear on the floor while selling cards.
i) Workers may not take aprons into the washrooms or outside of the building. Leave them at the card sales table.
j) Club members must NOT be at the canteen or outside during the intermissions
k) Cell phones must be turned off and left behind the card sales counter
l) As many workers as possible must be on the floor during the intermission
m) Floor workers must not go behind , or reach behind , card sales counter
n) When calling back numbers please face the caller and say numbers individually and loud
o) If you have a problem with one of the staff it should be dealt with by the card room supervisor.
REMEMBER TO BE KIND TO PLAYERS . THEY ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE IT POSSILBE FOR YOUR CLUB TO GET FUNDING.
* These are BMHA Bingo's. You are not allowed to cancel any of the Bingo's and must have 14 people to work them.